- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 Cup bread crumbs (I used homemade bread cut into small chunks)
- 1 Packet Onion Soup Mix
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2-1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- Splash Apple Cider Vinegar (you can use more if you like the flavor)
- Mix together all meatloaf ingredients until well blended. Do not over mix as this will affect the overall moisture of the finished product.
- Shape and place in pan. You can use a bread pan, but I use a small rectangular casserole.
- Mix glaze ingredients and spoon over prepared meatloaf.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165*.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest for five minutes before cutting.