- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 small Onion, diced and browned
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 3/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Dash Hot Pepper Sauce (Franks or Tapatio)/or to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 C. Milk
- 1/4 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 C. Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended.
- Form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
*Alternatively, you can brown the meatballs in a skillet before finishing in the oven.
*Alternatively, after browning you can place the meatballs in a crockpot with sauce to finish.