- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a separate small bowl, beat eggs using a fork.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Fold in floured covered strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans.