- 3 medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled & cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cored & diced
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 2 1/2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 (14 0z) cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Corn (or fresh corn)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 (14 oz) cans Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- Preheat oven to 425. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle of salt. Toss.
- Roast sweet potatoes in preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes. Tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Add pepper and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth, tomatoes, corn, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in black beans, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes. Gently stir in the roasted sweet potatoes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Until Next Time: Peace, Love & Adventures